Start with a Dream. Finish with a Future.
- About CCSU
- Alumni & Friends
- Campus Life
- Welcome to the Department of Mathematical Sciences!
Math Dept Phone # (860) 832-2835
Math Dept Fax # (860) 832-3753
Marcus White Room 128
- 25, 2015
- 7th Annual CCSU Regional Math Competition Results
- 17, 2014
- The 3rdAnnual Factoring Bee!
- The 3rd Annual Factoring Bee took
place on Friday, October, 17,
- Congratulations to the following 3rd Annual Bee winners!!
- GROUP 1:
- 1st place: Carina Garcia
- 2nd place: David Buyse
- 3rd place: Amanda Gorman
- GROUP 2:
- 1st place: Kim Duong
- 2nd place: Sean Eustace
- 3rd place: Ryan McDermott And Kathleen Liseo
- 1st place: Kim Duong
- 31, 2014
- The 5th Annual Integration Bee!
The 5th Annual Integration Bee took
place on Friday, October, 31,
Congratulations to the following 2014 winners!!
1st: Kim Duong
2nd: Scott Sheldon
3rd: Fatbardh Hoxhalli
4th: Ryan McDermott
- Math Department Program Learning Outcomes
- Degree Program Assessment Reports can be found here.
- Degree Program Learning Outcomes can be found here.
- Mathematics Study Abroad Information!
- CIE has recently updated their information for Studying Abroad for all fields, including Mathematics!
- this information can be found here, and will be posted in our Undergraduate Programs section.
- The Mathematical Sciences Department comprises a dynamic group of faculty and staff responsive to the needs of students.
- The Department Chair, Dr. Jeffrey McGowan, and the Assistant Chairs, Dr. Chun Jin and Dr. Philip Halloran, as well as the entire faculty and staff, have fostered a student-centered environment, where outstanding teaching is the top priority, while also stressing strong research, and service to CCSU and the community.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I take a Math Placement Test?
- The Math Department does not administer Math Placement Tests.
Please contact The Learning Center at (860) 832-1900 to make an appointment to take a test. If you need assistance taking the test, visit our Placement Test Prep page.
- What does it mean to be placed Into Math 099?
- Click here for important information regarding Math 099! Being placed in Math 099, you are required to take Math 099 within your first 24 credits.
- How do I use this site?
- All the information is contained in a set of Folder links off to the left-hand side. You can follow these links to find our Programs, Courses Offered, Textbook List, and a variety of other fun information. Give it a try today!